At Brock Road Garage Tirecraft, our professional auto mechanics are not only experienced and trained in various car repair and auto repair services, but they are experts at auto diagnostic services. Our facility is equipped with the most up-to-date, modern, advanced computer diagnostic technology and equipment.
- Did your check engine light turn on?
- Is your car making weird noises, like knocks, rattles, and pings?
- Is there excessive fluid leaking under your car?
- Are you having transmission problems?
No matter what symptom or problem you may be experiencing with your car, the licensed auto mechanics at Brock Road Garage Tirecraft can help precisely pinpoint the cause and give you their expert diagnosis and recommendations on car repairs and services. We know you rely on your car for your transportation needs. We can help you get back on the road with peace-of-mind.
Before you schedule your auto diagnostic appointment at Bloor West Auto Tirecraft, we recommend that you take note of the symptoms you are experiencing and write them down. For example:
- Describe the symptom in detail. If it’s a noise, describe what the noise sounds like. When does the noise occur?
- When does the symptom happen? When you first start the car? When you’ve been running the car for awhile?
- How long has it been happening?
Anything you can take note of the symptoms you are experiencing will help our expert auto mechanics to diagnose the problem.